OPAP S.A. reveals that the Company’s Board of Directors, throughout the conference that was hung on 17.12.2020, and also adhering to the Remuneration & & Nomination Committee’s proposition, chosen the political election as well as visit of Jan Karas as a brand-new exec participant of the Company’s Board of Directors as well as CEO with efficient day 01.01.2021.
Appropriately, the BoD reconstituted right into body with reliable day 01.01.2021 and also for the staying of its term as complies with:
- Kamil Ziegler, Chairman of the BoD, Executive Member
- Jan Karas, CEO, Executive Member
- Spyros Fokas, A’ Vice-Chairman, Non-Executive Member
- Pavel Saroch, B’ Vice-Chairman, Non-Executive Member
- Pavel Mucha, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Member
- Robert Chvátal, Non-Executive Member
- Katarina Kohlmayer, Non-Executive Member
- Christos Kopelouzos, Non-Executive Member
- Stylianos Kostopoulos, Non-Executive Member
- Nikolaos Iatrou, Independent Non-Executive Member
- Igor Rusek, Independent Non-Executive Member
- Rudolf Jurcik, Independent Non-Executive Member
- Dimitrakis Potamitis, Independent Non-Executive Member
Kamil Ziegler, Executive Chairman of OPAP, commented: “On part of the Board of Directors I would love to praise Jan Karas for thinking the CEO function. Throughout the previous duration, Jan had actually been acting as OPAP’s Acting CEO, adding substantially to the firm’s company efforts as well as feedback to the COVID-19 pandemic as well as the influence of the pertinent limiting procedures.
We are eagerly anticipating proceed dealing with him, in his brand-new capability, in order to apply OPAP’s critical purposes and also attend to the obstacles connected to the healing from the pandemic situation and also I am positive that with the assistance of everybody, Jan as well as OPAP’s very certified leading administration group along with all our well-regarded associates will certainly proceed providing long-lasting worth for the business’s investors, individuals, companions and also all various other stakeholders”.