Wazdan, the innovative slots supplier, has been shortlisted in seven categories at the upcoming Malta iGaming Excellence Awards.
The provider has been recognised for its exemplary collection of games, being named in the following categories:
- Malta’s Best Innovative Product Company of the Year,
- Best Online Slots & RNG Games,
- Malta’s Best Gaming Company of the Year,
- Malta’s Best Online Gaming Product of the Year,
- Best Employer Brand of the Year,
- Best Online Casino Product of the Year,
- Online Table Game of the Year.
The plethora of nominations marks yet another positive awards shortlisting for Wazdan, which has recently been nominated at both the EGR B2B Awards and the CasinoBeats Game Developer Awards, which is testament to its innovative slots portfolio.
The Malta iGaming Excellence Awards will take place on Friday 16th of July at the Intercontinental Hotel in St Julian’s.
Andrzej Hyla, Chief Commercial Officer at Wazdan, said: “We’re very proud to be nominated in so many categories at the Malta iGaming Excellence Awards. As our home market, it’s fantastic to be recognised locally and we eagerly await the awards night.
“Congratulations to all those who have been shortlisted, and very best of luck to all involved!”